Mara Goldner (wife of Jose Goldner) as a young attorney, was a cofounder of a Azuero Peninsula Real Estate Fund. Her family has a generational history in the region. Mara Goldner is a corporate lawyer who specializes in Real Estate transactions and estate planning for high net worth individuals. Besides her traditional corporate services, Mara offers company formation and management, opening and managing bank accounts and commercial representation of companies and trustee services. These services are offered in Panama and in our network of international clients.
The following is a summary of her scope of work in Azuero:
- Representative transactions
- Pedasi land transactions since 2000
- Pedasi fishing Investment Companies
- Export business council adviser and legal represented since 2000 until 2008
- Tourism companies due diligence with government
- Foundations and Trust creators to protect personal clients assets
- Due Diligence with the Panamanian government for construction companies
- Titling land process with all government entities involved
- Knowledge of the country land transactions in relation to farm owners
- Corporate agreements with purchase agreements
- Bylaws formation for companies
- Shareholders agreements
- Taxation for the land purchase transactions.
- Legal advisor for Land Investors
* Victorio Vergara, an Uncle of Mara Goldner, was a famous musician who died in the late nineties, and left an indelible mark on the musical history of Azuero. It is through these contacts that many farmers (land owners) have felt at ease in the real estate transaction process with Mara Goldner.